Thursday 1 November 2012

Weekly Entrepreneur QUOTES week ending 1/11/12


Hello good people...........I think i am the most privileged right now to be able to send through these quotes to future millionaires and billionaires,.
This week our thrust is on ACTION!!!! "Even the simplest wars are won by ACTION"- #QuoteMe

We have added a few images to catch your sight a bit...

“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll


Photo: Advanced visualization technique trains you to jump into the life of your dreams - Join The 320,000 People Who’ve Already Experienced The Quantum Jumping Phenomenon - http://www.quantumjump.ca/Photo: My friends Vic and Lisa Johnson are doing this crazy marketing test where they're giving away Napoleon Hill's "Think & Grow Rich." - I'm helping them with their big giveaway and wanted to make sure you got your PAPERBACK copy before they take this offer down. >>> Get the details here: http://statictab.com/df4zno5Photo: My friends Vic and Lisa Johnson are doing this crazy marketing test where they're giving away Napoleon Hill's "Think & Grow Rich." - I'm helping them with their big giveaway and wanted to make sure you got your PAPERBACK copy before they take this offer down. >>> Get the details here: http://statictab.com/df4zno5


“The road to success and the road to happiness are two lanes of the same highway. And the toll you must pay is simply being true to yourself.” -  Unknown

“Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” - Jules Renard

"By thought, the thing you want is brought to you. By action, you receive it" - Wallace D Wattles

"Bring into play the almighty power within you, so that on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role." - Paramahansa Yogananda
  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Till next week>>>.Lets TAKE ACTION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment